Monday, May 13, 2013

Oven Roasted Cauliflower

So I guess I love cauliflower now, since I have been using it in all sorts of meals lately.  Well, I decided to finally just make it the good old fashioned way- roasted in the oven.  This is crazy easy, delicious, and of course, healthy!  You can't go wrong with that.  Here is what I did:


Oven Roasted Cauliflower
(serves 2-3)
  • 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
  • 1 T olive oil
  • garlic powder
  • onion powder
  • salt & pepper
  • parsley 

Preparation
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.   Arrange cauliflower florets on a baking sheet/pan. Drizzle olive oil over top.  Sprinkle on some garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and parsley. Use a spatula to mix it all around until it is all well coated. Place it in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.  You may want to take the pan out halfway through to mix it all up again.

I served this with some herb-coated baked chicken, and it was delicious.  This would be a great side for almost any meal, and it will take almost no prep time!  Try it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment