Thursday, April 18, 2013

Paleo Chocolate Cake (in Under 5 Minutes!)

So last night I was home alone (with the dog of course) and the snow was STILL coming down.  Getting tired of reading about the snow?  Yeah, I'm getting tired of living it.  Well I wanted some kind of dessert but didn't want to bake a whole batch of cookies or anything like that (not without my husband home to enjoy them!), so I decided to try out this recipe for a single serving of Paleo cake!  Sounded just right for what I needed at that moment.  This literally took less than 3 minutes, tasted delicious, and the best part (in my opinion) was that the only cleanup was a mug, a spoon, and a tablespoon.  That's it!  I would definitely recommend you try this out if you want a quick delicious dessert just for you.  Here is what I did:

Paleo Chocolate Cake (in Under 5 Minutes!)
(serves 1 OR 2)
  • 3 T almond flour
  • 3 T cocoa powder
  • 2 T raw honey
  • 1 t vanilla
  • 1 egg
  • a dash of salt
  • a dash of cinnamon
Preparation
Mix all ingredients together in a mug.  Microwave on high for 2 minutes.  Eat it up!!!


This should take no time at all and will be worth it for sure!  You could probably split this between 2 people (share the mug with your hubby or just scoop some out), but I ate it all myself :)  It's Paleo, so it's healthy... right???  Hope you try this out and enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment