Sunday, March 3, 2013

Paleo Chocolate Pudding (with Avocado!)

This morning I was on a roll with some Paleo breakfast cooking/baking (made a fresh batch of my Bacon & Egg "Muffins" and Pumpkin Muffins), and I decided to keep it going with some dessert!  I came across this recipe on one of my millions of Paleo recipe searches, and it looked so easy and delicious that I had to try it! As my faithful readers will know, I love chocolate.  Anything chocolate is good!  Well this chocolate pudding recipe was clearly nutrition packed (avocados & bananas!) and looked super tasty.  So I tried it out!  Here is what I did:

Paleo Chocolate Pudding
(makes 2 servings)
  • 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
  • 1/2 banana (or the whole thing if you want)
  • 1 T coconut oil 
  • 1 T raw honey
  • 2 T cocoa powder
Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor or blender until smooth.  Refrigerate, and it is ready to eat!

It's that easy and it really does taste great.  You can taste the avocado/banana a little bit, but it has a great pudding consistency and is definitely a healthy option for dessert, or even a snack.  With all natural ingredients including a super food, you can't go wrong- enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment